Beverly Flight Center is hiring Certified Flight Instructors! Apply for this position on LinkedIn today!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Conduct flight and ground instruction.
• Perform those flight instructor duties authorized by the Federal Aviation Regulations in accordance with the approved Training Course Outline.
• Ensure that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by all assigned students as stipulated in the applicable Training Course Outline.
• Maintain student training records in accordance with Beverly Flight Center policies.
• Maintain training standards as set forth by FAA regulations and Beverly Flight Center policies.
• Must be able to be flexible as needed.
• Support and participate in the organization’s policies to comply with FAA requirements by adhering to processes and procedures.
• Must hold a valid FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument and Single Engine Land rating.
• Must hold a valid FAA Certified Flight Instructor Certificate with a Single Engine Land Rating and at least an FAA 2nd Class Medical.
• In order to qualify as a Part 141 Instructor, you must have at least 50 hours of dual given, per Beverly Flight Center TCO. Instructors who do not have this time may start instructing under Part 61.
• Highly qualified candidates will hold Instrument Instructor and Multi Engine Instructor Ratings and have Piper Warrior/Archer/Arrow flight time. These are not required for hiring, though preferred.
Email your resume to email@example.com